I feel like a squirrel inside
"it’s the most transphobic thing i have read"
– someone on the internet
"It's a very naughty thing
– well-known radfem
- I’m not Les: A Transgender Story
- The mysterious twanz asterisk revealed!
- No pleasing some people (or… I just want an easy million)
- The miracle of the reluctant tranny
- Space Invaders
- The Cotton Ceiling – now with more creep factor
- Alert the Glitter Army – twanzphobia breaking out in toy store!
- Is it because I was born-male that I can say this crap and not get fired?
- Faux-intersexism breaks out in Denver
Category Archives: Invisible Women
The short answer is “yes”, so you can stop reading the post now.
Today’s bit of twanzphobia is about appropriation (yeah, the title probably gave that away?)
Sometimes I get tempted by Google’s wild and wacky graphics reminding us of some day, event or person. Today was one of those days.
Margaret Rutherford should rightly look puzzled at Disney’s latest casting for Miss Marple. And probably Agatha Christie will be spinning in her grave as well.