I feel like a squirrel inside
"it’s the most transphobic thing i have read"
– someone on the internet
"It's a very naughty thing
– well-known radfem
- I’m not Les: A Transgender Story
- The mysterious twanz asterisk revealed!
- No pleasing some people (or… I just want an easy million)
- The miracle of the reluctant tranny
- Space Invaders
- The Cotton Ceiling – now with more creep factor
- Alert the Glitter Army – twanzphobia breaking out in toy store!
- Is it because I was born-male that I can say this crap and not get fired?
- Faux-intersexism breaks out in Denver
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I can just feel my cotton panties riding further and further up my bum-crack, with this latest offering from M2T Jos Truitt Twitt, writer at Feministing. It is the typical twanzplainin’ bullshit, but at its core is “dear gawd, what about … Continue reading
That’s right twanzjacktivists, mobilise the Glitterboming Army down to Hamley’s toy store – they have now desegregated the girl/boy toys and it’s Jendah Anarchy down there! I mean to say, how the hell are future twanzwomen going to know if … Continue reading
The short answer is “yes”, so you can stop reading the post now.