I feel like a squirrel inside
"it’s the most transphobic thing i have read"
– someone on the internet
"It's a very naughty thing
– well-known radfem
- I’m not Les: A Transgender Story
- The mysterious twanz asterisk revealed!
- No pleasing some people (or… I just want an easy million)
- The miracle of the reluctant tranny
- Space Invaders
- The Cotton Ceiling – now with more creep factor
- Alert the Glitter Army – twanzphobia breaking out in toy store!
- Is it because I was born-male that I can say this crap and not get fired?
- Faux-intersexism breaks out in Denver
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Canadian nouveau-laydees aren’t happy with having to be de-balled, they want to keep the full set in working order
Thanks to the hard work of this M2T lawyer, “N. Nicole Nussbaum”. It started with another M2T, who wasn’t happy with the deballing requirement in Ontario, Canada, for changing the sex on legal documents such as birth certificates and passports.