I feel like a squirrel inside
"it’s the most transphobic thing i have read"
– someone on the internet
"It's a very naughty thing
– well-known radfem
- I’m not Les: A Transgender Story
- The mysterious twanz asterisk revealed!
- No pleasing some people (or… I just want an easy million)
- The miracle of the reluctant tranny
- Space Invaders
- The Cotton Ceiling – now with more creep factor
- Alert the Glitter Army – twanzphobia breaking out in toy store!
- Is it because I was born-male that I can say this crap and not get fired?
- Faux-intersexism breaks out in Denver
Monthly Archives: December 2011
This is a future radfem – plenty of attitude and analysis! In 15-20 years she will join our ranks. Note that even at her young age she isn’t fooled by gender role stereotypes (so not a libfem, nor sucked in … Continue reading
Gosh, I am having a hard time keeping to this twanzsquirrel hiatus thing, stuff just keeps happening which cannot be ignored. One post in the whole of November, then THREE now FOUR in just the first week of December!
Watch the youtube. Have you done that yet? Oh good. Now the clever octopus does a top-notch jobbie of impersonating or mimicking the seaweed – but that is all it has done, it has not “changed into seaweed” has it?
Sparkly Unicorn Statistics – what is it? Well, everytime TwanzWorld make up a bunch of rhetoric nonsense, and pass it off as a genuine statistic, I guarantee I will be there to slap the “unicorn statistic” category on it!
Well, there is a PSA (Public Service Announcement) by a group in Maryland USA calling themselve the “Transgender Response Team” (more about that a bit later).