I feel like a squirrel inside
"it’s the most transphobic thing i have read"
– someone on the internet
"It's a very naughty thing
– well-known radfem
- I’m not Les: A Transgender Story
- The mysterious twanz asterisk revealed!
- No pleasing some people (or… I just want an easy million)
- The miracle of the reluctant tranny
- Space Invaders
- The Cotton Ceiling – now with more creep factor
- Alert the Glitter Army – twanzphobia breaking out in toy store!
- Is it because I was born-male that I can say this crap and not get fired?
- Faux-intersexism breaks out in Denver
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Every time I think I am going to take a blogging hiatus, some new bit of twanz crazy crosses my path.
The Aussies are frequently on-the-ball and ahead-of-the-game, however they are suffering from sex/jendah confusion.
Males are like cuckoos. Yes they are. There is a lot to be learnt about cuckoos.
Our F2T twanzicon here at TSR is the ever-public Chaz Bono, formerly Chastity, formerly a dyke, but now supposedly a manz in a het relationship. Pictured above in rehearsals for the TV programme, Dancing with the Stars.
Today’s bit of twanzphobia is about appropriation (yeah, the title probably gave that away?)