I feel like a squirrel inside
"it’s the most transphobic thing i have read"
– someone on the internet
"It's a very naughty thing
– well-known radfem
- I’m not Les: A Transgender Story
- The mysterious twanz asterisk revealed!
- No pleasing some people (or… I just want an easy million)
- The miracle of the reluctant tranny
- Space Invaders
- The Cotton Ceiling – now with more creep factor
- Alert the Glitter Army – twanzphobia breaking out in toy store!
- Is it because I was born-male that I can say this crap and not get fired?
- Faux-intersexism breaks out in Denver
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Meet one of the lesser-known of Arquette Acting Dynasty, Alexis Arquette, born Robert Arquette, is the second youngest of the five – Rosanna Arquette, Richmond Arquette, Patricia Arquette, and youngest David Arquette. Yeah, every second mediocre actor seems to be … Continue reading
Click on picture to view full size Much ado about nothing in my humble opinion, but here is the dwama surrounding a 746yo fresco in Italy.
As a twanzflemminist, I am very concerned with the tragic, unfair, sad, issues facing twanzwomen everywhere. Today I want to address “passing”.
The United Nations (UN) is very concerned with the human rights of everyone. You have already read the letter that two lesbian activists have written to the UN, and I think in the interests of fairness, we should read some … Continue reading
Yet another ‘poor widdle twanzwoman’ (with penis) walks away with a tidy little settlement against former employers. I really need a new category, called “fuckin outrageous cheek”.
Gosh, I know I have not been blogging much of late, so many of my regulars must be having twanzphobic withdrawals about now. I intend to rectify your condition with a Tootsie Fest!
I absolutely love it when transjacktivists try to appropriate our language and terms, and try to adapt it to the tranz agenda. It has me rolling around the floor in stitches.