I feel like a squirrel inside
"it’s the most transphobic thing i have read"
– someone on the internet
"It's a very naughty thing
– well-known radfem
- I’m not Les: A Transgender Story
- The mysterious twanz asterisk revealed!
- No pleasing some people (or… I just want an easy million)
- The miracle of the reluctant tranny
- Space Invaders
- The Cotton Ceiling – now with more creep factor
- Alert the Glitter Army – twanzphobia breaking out in toy store!
- Is it because I was born-male that I can say this crap and not get fired?
- Faux-intersexism breaks out in Denver
Monthly Archives: April 2011
No, the post is not about ‘THAT hat’, but I suppose it is a good example of how ridiculous ‘fashion’ is. There were a lot of other ridiculous hats yesterday (including ones that restricted the wearer’s vision), but I do … Continue reading
My my, how far we have come, so full circle that the snake eats its own tail!
Time for a new one.
Chrissy Lee Polis, 22, M2T attacked in McDonalds last week. Firstly, I do not condone the beating that Polis received at the McDonalds. However, it does not seem to be the twanzphobic!!11!! attack that the meeja, libfems, and the Balimore … Continue reading
Ah yes, we hear that word thrown about a lot by transjacktivists and their supporters.
Here we go, the male obsession with female spaces, and the fetishisation of our toiletry habits, is now mainstream.
… along with being sex-negative prudes, conservatives, mainstream, far-right, the establishment, and hairy-legged. Well, ok, we definitely cop to the hairy-leggedness! Because most of this crap is pure reversal.
Chaz Bono, originally born Chastity Bono and daughter of Sonny & Cher, is the perfect example of why tranz is the erasure of lesbian women.
Oh yes I was, when I looked at this picture:
Simple thought of the day: You cannot have sexual discrimination without the concept of gender.