A break with tradition where I do a serious post, proving I am not a 24/7 asshole. This is rather a sad transgender story, a half-hour documentary on the transition from Les to Sherri, at age 69, and now in his early 70s. Ignore the over-saccharined sound-track, which is completely over the top.
I feel like a squirrel inside
"it’s the most transphobic thing i have read"
– someone on the internet
"It's a very naughty thing
– well-known radfem
- I’m not Les: A Transgender Story
- The mysterious twanz asterisk revealed!
- No pleasing some people (or… I just want an easy million)
- The miracle of the reluctant tranny
- Space Invaders
- The Cotton Ceiling – now with more creep factor
- Alert the Glitter Army – twanzphobia breaking out in toy store!
- Is it because I was born-male that I can say this crap and not get fired?
- Faux-intersexism breaks out in Denver